Friday, September 22, 2017

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

The most wonderful time of the year ~ Autumn ~
The grandpeeps and I went pumpkin shopping today ~ it's our little tradition come Fall ~ and what better way to celebrate the first day of Autumn
Knox likes the little ones. And the big ones.
Shelby loves the tiny pumpkins.
Elijah likes the gnarly ones. 
“No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face."
[The Autumnal
― John DonneThe Complete Poetry and Selected Prose




“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” 

Happy Fall, y'all!

2 comments: