Thursday, October 30, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANE!

To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega
IMG_4049
My baby sister Jane celebrated her 53rd birthday today ~ our family’s almost-Halloween baby.
IMG_4050
As far as I can tell, she does not age ~ even though she’d be the first to tell you that’s not exactly true.
IMG_4057
Happy Birthday, Jane!! Wishing you all the best of everything today and always. You deserve it and then some. Love you big time.

1 comment:

  1. That quote made me misty! So very true! I always felt sorry for my friends who either didn't have siblings, or only had one. Thank you for making my bday special. Love you!

    ReplyDelete