Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter is the only time of the year when it's perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket. ~ Unknown

IMG_3537
I told Neil today that I stuffed the eggs, and he thought I had made deviled eggs. These are plastic and stuffed with candy for our egg hunt tomorrow.
IMG_3540
We’ll put a special goody in these ~ prize eggs for special peeps
IMG_3541
It’s been years since I’ve colored eggs for Easter. I let these soak for hours.
IMG_3543
These turned out with some nice dark colors and some unintended special effects.
IMG_3545
This was Grandson Knox’s first time coloring eggs.
IMG_3549
He had a great time decorating the eggs with stickers.
IMG_3557
Decorating Easter eggs is fun no matter how old you are ~ Knox’s mom Kelly enjoyed it, too. What a great tradition! I’d forgotten how much fun it can be.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! It's been a few years since I've colored eggs, too. Glad you did some! They were good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He totally got into it!! Thanks for letting him help and decorate :)

    ReplyDelete