Tuesday, October 16, 2018

“I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” ~Charmaine J. Forde

October 1 ~ My most fave month got a soggy start
October 3 ~ It's a law that you have to eat chili in October/Autumn, and Wendy's chili is da bomb
October 5 ~ Living with dust during this never-ending living room makeover
October 5 ~ What in the world is this weird stuff growing on this tree? Mushrooms?
October 6 ~ grandson Knox has discovered the wizarding world of Harry Potter, so he's decided to be Harry for Halloween this year, a departure from his usual super hero costumes. When his mom took this picture of him, he hadn't yet received his wand and glasses they'd ordered to complete his costume.
October 6 ~ Hubby Neil, Jack of All Trades. He can do it all, folks. Yay!
October 7 ~ Want fries with that? We did not order all these, but there ya go, no charge. Go figure.
October 10 ~ awesome Autumn sunset
October 11 ~ Late bloomers. I didn't think our hydrangeas were going to bloom at all this year, but what do I know. Guess they decided better late to the party than never.
October 11
October 12 ~ Knox has perfected the front flip on trampoline much to his delight.
October 12 ~ granddaughter Ella Rose turned 4 weeks old. She was officially one month old on the 14th.
October 12 ~ She is fascinated by her big brother
October 13 ~ There's just something about an October sky ....
"In the entire circle of the year there are no days so delightful as those of a fine October."
~A. Smith
How can it be that October is already half over?!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look on Neil's face as he works! HA!! October is flying by - I hate that! Can't wait to see your "new" living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I wish every month was October also...except for December because I love Christmas...and maybe July, and of course my birthday in April...I just wish some months were shorter and other's longer.

    ReplyDelete