Friday, November 3, 2017

For Today

November 3, 2017

Once again, I'm participating in The Simple Woman's Daybook
created by Peggy Hostetler
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com

Looking out my window ... I see the colors of Autumn on a cloudy, wet Friday in November. Hooray for Fall, my favorite time of the year. Hooray for Friday!
Happy TGIF, y'all!

I am thinking ... I just ate way too much candy corn. I knew better.

I am thankful ... for so many people and things that I don't even know where to begin. I've seen several gratitude challenges on social media where you name one thing you're thankful for each day in November. I've never tried it. Maybe I should. 

1 Thessalonians 5:18  in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


One of my favorite things ... Halloween. I have a good time with Halloween. So much fun for me. I guess it's because it's part of the whole Autumn thing.

 


I am creating ... digital memory books for the grandkids, an ongoing project ... probably until I die. And here they are this past July in Florida.

I am wearing ... clothes! Haha. Jeans, T shirt, Rocket Dog tennis shoes.

I am watching  ... The Walking Dead, Blindspot, and Lethal Weapon. And Friends, always. 

I am hoping ... for peace on earth. Is that too much to ask for?

I am learning ... that I have zero control over other people's actions.

In my kitchen ... leftover chili from Halloween night. Today makes the third time we've had it. I think I'm done with it now.

In the school room ... grandkids got their report cards for the first nine weeks. I wish I had done so well back in the day when I was in school.

In my garden ... I have no garden, however the hydrangeas turned brown after the cold snap we had a couple of weeks ago.

Board room ...
https://www.pinterest.com/kayranft/funny/

Post Script ... Here is the link to a blog I enjoy visiting:
http://aspiritofsimplicity.blogspot.com

Shared Quote ...

A moment from my day ... or daily-ness ... my hubby and me ...

Closing Notes ... don't forget ... this Sunday ... Yay! I get my hour back!

If you enjoyed reading my daybook and would like to create one of your own, HERE is the link to the format, guidelines and complete list of prompts.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your daybook. I especially like the first photo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Faith! Thanks for taking a look at my daybook. Sure do appreciate your comment :)

      Delete
  2. You always have such a fun daybook! I am hoping for chili weather soon here! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leann!! Your comment made my day!! Here's hoping for some chili weather for you soon :)

      Delete