Monday, May 11, 2015

Write Your Story On My Heart

IMG_4437
Tonight was granddaughter Shelby’s last chorus concert at Avery Trace Middle School. 8th grade is winding down for her. She’ll be moving on to high school next year. Hard to believe! Where has the time gone?
IMG_4455
They performed a lot of modern songs that involved an array of emotions, but mostly it was all about friendship, changes and saying goodbye. Their last song was Journey’s Don’t Stop Believing.
IMG_4458
Shelby is part of a small group of 8th graders who took part in chorus all four years of middle school. I think she plans on being in chorus in high school. I hope so. She has an awesome voice.
IMG_4461 (2)
We’ve enjoyed watching you in all your chorus concerts, Shelby.  Looking forward to your next chapter as I continue to write your story on my heart. Love you and proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet!! Can't wait to hear Shelby singing at the high school concerts!

    ReplyDelete