Monday, September 15, 2014

BEACH BUMS

IMG_4695
I never get tired of this view
IMG_4704
Red flag day
IMG_4706
I love the morning light ~ everything is silver
IMG_4699
The guys racing cars before we hit the beach
photo8
Knox was content to watch his dad build sand castles
photo7
IMG_3690
Some family time in the sand
photo4
Kimbrough selfie
IMG_3691
Been there ….
photo14
…. done that ….
IMG_3709
…. got the T shirt ~ I was bummed to learn that my fave seafood restaurant is closing in November ~ I’m glad I found out while we’re here ~ got to enjoy one last plate of snow crab legs ~ sure will miss it next time we come to Destin
photo
Full circle ~ the guys racing trains this time ~ Knox was thrilled to get a new toy. We’ve had such a great time here. We must be having fun. Our time here has flown by as it always does. Hard to believe tomorrow is our last full day before it’s time to head back home.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that's view that never gets old! :) Sure hate that The Wharf is closing! I wonder why? Love your t-shirt! Y'all enjoy the rest of your time there!

    ReplyDelete